SmartMouth Dry Mouth Activated Oral Rinse 1-Month Supply Kit with Toothpaste, Dry Mouth Relief Mints and Tongue Cleaner
SmartMouth Dry Mouth Activated Oral Rinse 1-Month Kit contains two 16oz bottles of Dry Mouth Oral Rinse that moisturizes and soothes oral irritation while utilizing zinc ion technology that activates as you pour to eliminate bad breath instantly and prevents it from returning for a full 12 hours with every rinse. Also included are 1 box of 100 Dry Mouth Relief Mints (4 convenient pocket pouches with 25 mints per pouch) that are great for on-the-go Dry Mouth relief, a 3.4oz tube of Premium Zinc Ion Toothpaste that combines zinc ion technology with fluoride to strengthen enamel, remove dental plaque, prevent cavities and provide sensitive whitening, and a tongue cleaner.
- RELIEVE DRY MOUTH & COTTONMOUTH - SmartMouth’s Dry Mouth oral rinse will instantly eliminate and prevent bad breath while moisturizing and soothing oral irritation. At SmartMouth, we’re so confident in our Dry Mouth oral rinse that each bottle carries a full money-back guarantee.
- ELIMINATE BAD BREATH & MORNING BREATH - SmartMouth’s Dry Mouth oral rinse uses patented zinc ion technology to stop sulfur producing germs so you can eliminate and prevent bad breath or halitosis for 12 hours with every rinse, while comforting your minor dry mouth symptoms.
- CREATED & RECOMMENDED BY DENTISTS & ORAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS - SmartMouth’s founder, Dr. Cohen was a leading authority on the study of the origin and diagnosis of bad breath treatments. His many years of research on the cause of bad breath and halitosis led to the creation of SmartMouth’s patented dry mouth treatment.
- MINTS WITH ZINC + XYLITOL - SUGAR-FREE - SmartMouth Dry Mouth Mints contain xylitol, a saliva stimulant. Unlike many gums or other dry mouth lozenges, SmartMouth’s Dry Mouth mints are sugar-free and they have a great fresh mint flavor that tastes great while comforting mild dry mouth feelings..
- ANTICAVITY PROTECTION TOOTHPASTE - SmartMouth Premium Zinc Ion Toothpaste combines zinc ion technology with fluoride to prevent cavities as well as help improve overall oral health.